Wednesday, January 14, 2009

this (mostly) secret place


What started out as a place to keep track of my inspirations for fire and noise has turned into another project all together. Still fewer words and more images, always of inspirations or past remembrances. The Supplemental has morphed into a much needed outlet for finding my way again. I am always excited to visit this place. Some people know about this and many more don't and that is how I like it.I don't reply to comments as regularly here, because I like to fade away into the background a bit more but please know that I love sharing this place with you and your comments are always appreciated even when not directly acknowledged.

and now it is time for me to fade away again...
thank you.

5 comments:

wrenna said...

Thank you for sharing this window on your inspirations. For me they are part of the tonic that keeps my work in line. Replies or no, it is a pleasure to be able to visit. [And let me know if you want me to take you off my link list.]

Megan Chapman said...

Wrenna-
I am honored by your comment, and
you must know that I am a reader of your blogs as well and find them always inspired and eloquently honest.One day soon I will comment there.Feel free to keep the supplemental on your lists if you like- that's entirely up to you. thanks again.

Heaton said...

but it is, essentially, the same project isn't it?
in the grand scheme of things..
this is where the fires started and the noise began..

Megan Chapman said...

Perhaps...

Debs Burrow said...

I like visiting here too. Its different window in the same house...